South Bucks Hospice
Three storey palliative care hospice providing purpose-built areas for clinical treatments, Lymphedema care, complementary therapy, physiotherapy and counselling.
- Contractor: Jarvis Contracting
- Electrical Value: £375,000
- Mechanical Value: £750,000
- Contract Duration: Jan'16 - Jul'18
- Installation of a main panel and distribution boards located in risers on each level.
- General power supplies and dado trunking to nursing areas, office areas and circulation.
- Led lighting installed to nursing areas, office areas and circulation with surface and linear recessed fittings.
- A complete new addressable fire alarm system with smoke, heat and manual activation.
- New LED wall lights, bollards and street lights to the car park areas.
- New PV system installed on the roof.
- Complete data installation using Cat6e cables and data cabinets for the customers use
- Heating & cooling is provided by air source heat pumps.
- Heating & cooling in patient room is provided by ventilated chilled beams.
- VRF system provide heating & cooling to the offices.
- Hot water is provided by gas fired water heaters.
- Heat recovery systems.
- Full BMS system.
- Multipipe pipework systems