Silverstone School, Silverstone
Silverstone School is the amalgamation of the existing junior and infant schools to form a 2FE school on the edge of Silverstone village. The building is set out with a central spine combining the hall, library, admin and community spaces, with two wings providing 17 classrooms for the different age groups. .
- Contractor: Lakehouse
- Electrical Value: £350,000
- Mechanical Value: £650,000
- Contract Duration: Sep’16 - Jul’17
Heating is provided by air source heat pumps
Under floor heating
Gas fired boilers provide heating to radiators in core areas and air handling units.
Gas fired water provide hot water throughout the school.
Heat recovery system in main hall and circulation areas.
Air conditioning to offices.
BMS monitoring / controlling system
- New distribution within the school with metering for energy monitoring.
- Dali dimming controls to allow easy management of classroom lighting.
- Emergency lighting system.
- External car park lighting has been fitted with LED street lamps, bollard lighting and wall mounted LED bulkheads.